Thursday, August 27, 2009

Benjamin's Mental Wagon (BMW)

This is currently my favourite model. Its like a huge bug running on the road. The 3rd love of my life, this babe just stunned me with its extraordinary beauty. To top that it comes with M-versions too. Imagine a two-tonner can accelerate to 100km/h in 4.7 seconds flat.gosh. Well there's nothing to talk about it actually come and see me because I just bought that bimmer. Its in my garage haha....in my dreams that is hehe. Oh ya and check out the M labeling at the boot and the four tubes jutting out of the rear diffuser, ahhhh...so sweet :-)  Well i'll give a free ride for the 1st person. lol. I'm in a very joyous mood so don't mind me haha. OVER AND OUt

7 comments:

Jean said...

haha. BMW=?. creative you are ben! you might own it one day. god knows. =)

Benji said...

thank you!lol

Jean said...

nice profile picture btw! still water runs deep. haha. but it's not totally stil! XD

wenn said...

hi, great car..

Benji said...

oh thank you wenn

Calvynius said...

still waters run deep. then d shark bursts out, n u're ded. LOL
sry bout tht, not myself now these days
btw, chk out my other blog: http://mavericklaw.wordpress.com/

Unknown said...

You can actually get it customized to fit the M-series V10. Then you'll have a mental wagon which rules the street. Won't take it fast around the corner though. Take note, the suspension isn't an independent variable suspension. Meaning if you hit a corner at 160 km/h, you're most likely to end up airborne.
Still, it's impressively fast in a straight line.