Saturday, July 18, 2009

the choice i made

haha. i don't blog long post so i'll keep it short. I'm more relaxed now as i only put in energy where necessary and let the person who was always behind the scenes the their part now. There isn't any more headaches. i got to know and mingle with more prefects and the recent homies outing was one of the best although i got a lot of bullying by my juniors haha. like naveenan (forgot what was his nick name), burger vandi, hari love future lady head and not to mention the fun with those who got bullied to haha. It was great knowing that the two other coms also enjoyed their outing. One parents even complimented the good behavior of the prefects and shut that teacher advisors foul gap. So all the efforts didn't go down the drain after all, it was diverted elsewhere without many realising. To me, i learnt a lot, yup these bunch of prefects certainly taught me a lot, trust me a lot! By the way, I belong to Student Affairs Commission but recently I realised that I love being in all the coms but too bad I can't be everywhere at the same time. I've grown fond of those bunch of hommies, isuc, cs( still can't forget the football mathches, i think cs was the most spirited team) , sac(my com), disco. So it 'did end rather well eh, I won't really know until I really miss all these. So the choice i made: never think that whatever good you did went to waste as you find at the end of the day it did prove to be a significant contribution as YOU wished but just in a different manner but good none the less'

1 comment:

Jean said...

happy retirement!